Structures for Railroads - WIP pics

I've posted some pics of the current 3D models I have made. These will all be part of the From the Mist Models: Structures for Railroads
series. The buildings will be in 1/87, 1/160 and 1/120 scales (for now). The models will also be available for Trainz and as 3D models for
artists etc. http://www.essentialasair.com/dc3d/index.php?board8 ;action=display;threadidĀ
The following link has some pics of some buildings I made using an Atari ST in 1990, a pic of about 50 3D models I have planned for the model series. Also a pic of a signal box model that will be included in the first release/CD Cheers Bob da Kiwi
Website: http://www.dc3d.co.nz Models from the Mist Forum: http://www.essentialasair.com/dc3d /
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
DC3D Cardmodeller wrote:

http://www.essentialasair.com/dc3d/index.php?board8 ;action=display;threadidĀ
Bob:
Very nice. Are these available as printable images for card modeling? All I could find were Trainz 3d computer models.
Cordially yours: Gerard P.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ