Structures for Railroads - WIP pics follow up

Sorry to post a reply to a thread in a new one, but when I hit the Reply button I get an "Error on page" warning instead of a a reply page.

Anyhow a reply to Gerard. re. "Very nice. Are these available as printable images for card modeling? All I could find were Trainz 3d computer models."

The card models will be available later. At present I'm designing and testing the current patch of about 12-20 models. Cheers Bob da Kiwi

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Website:

Models from the Mist Forum:

DC3D Cardmodeller