Structures for Railroads - WIP pics follow up

Sorry to post a reply to a thread in a new one, but when I hit the Reply button I get an "Error on page" warning instead of a a reply
page.
Anyhow a reply to Gerard. re. "Very nice. Are these available as printable images for card modeling? All I could find were Trainz 3d computer models."
The card models will be available later. At present I'm designing and testing the current patch of about 12-20 models. Cheers Bob da Kiwi
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Website: www.dc3d.co.nz Models from the Mist Forum: http://www.essentialasair.com/dc3d /