Utility for converting scales

I was just going through some of my old resources for 3D modeling when
I came across this utility I had made some time ago. The utility has
been used for a while now with the Trainz and Operation Flashpoint
communities.
Some features:
Convert imperial measurements to metric
Ideal tool for 3D Modellers.
Enter a measurement or select from the Auto calculate boxes
Scale Up: Got a favourite model and know its scale? Scale Up will help
you get the models fullsize measurements.
Get scale: This feature will assist you in scaling up a drawing from
known measurements and give you the scale ratio for that drawing.
Recent addition - Convert from chains: Quickly convert chains to feet
inches and metres.
Help: Simple Help added to make things easier (I hope).
Screenshots:

Download:
(you will need the
VB6 Runtimes.)
If people would like to try this out and give some feedback I'd
appreciate
it.
Cheers
Bob da Kiwi
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Website:

Models from the Mist Forum:

DC3D Cardmodeller

Site Timeline

  • I saw over CNN that the Patent Office has made some type of ruling against the...

    Model Railroad