Utility for converting scales

I was just going through some of my old resources for 3D modeling when I came across this utility I had made some time ago. The utility has been used for a while now with the Trainz and Operation Flashpoint communities.

Some features: Convert imperial measurements to metric Ideal tool for 3D Modellers. Enter a measurement or select from the Auto calculate boxes Scale Up: Got a favourite model and know its scale? Scale Up will help you get the models fullsize measurements. Get scale: This feature will assist you in scaling up a drawing from known measurements and give you the scale ratio for that drawing. Recent addition - Convert from chains: Quickly convert chains to feet inches and metres. Help: Simple Help added to make things easier (I hope).

Screenshots:

Download:
(you will need the VB6 Runtimes.)

If people would like to try this out and give some feedback I'd appreciate it.

Cheers Bob da Kiwi

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Website:

Models from the Mist Forum:

DC3D Cardmodeller