Bench mill pics' up

I've just posted pics of a Brismill horizontal bench mill at the DropBox.
http://metalworking.com/DropBox/brismill.txt
http://metalworking.com/DropBox/brismill_01.JPG
http://metalworking.com/DropBox/brismill_02.JPG
and was hoping to find some info on it's manufacturer or that of any similar machine from the U.K. or U.S.A.
This one came from a closing-down toolmakers in Sydney, Australia and going by the name, may have been built in Brisbane, capital city of Queensland, Aus.
I'll get some better pics up on my site soon, if that'll help.
Regards,
Greg N.
G&G wrote:

Given the transport costs associated with machine tools and the distances from the rest of the Commonwealth and Oz, I'd lean heavily towards that mill being a licensed copy of either an English or American product, built locally. Dunno which one, though.
I know for sure that South Bend lathes were licensed to Hercus in Australia, and Boxford in England. Quite probable that that is the case, IMO.
Cheers Trevor Jones

Yes, thanks Trevor.
I had the same thoughts, although of course it is possible that it's a uniquely Oz model, loosely based on a full size machine. Hopefully, someone who has a similar mill will chime in now.
Greg.
replying to G&G, hwcf wrote: Greg, if you're still about drop me an email and we can trade some photos. Atb Sam.
replying to hwcf, iNotaRobot wrote: Hi there from Melbourne. If you still have a Brismill bench mill please let me know. Yes it's 2 years after you posted. I have one that I got 40 years back and currently overhauling regards David