Bromham Mill pics

Gentlemen,

Every year there is a national event called Apple Day to promote apples particularly the types that you cannot always buy in the shops like IDA RED. Bedford's local water mill at Bromham holds an event and I and a few friends are invited to put on a display of our engines. Please find some pics in the usual place.

Martin P

-- When replying use snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Thanks for the pics, Martin. The rather nice National - is this American? It doesn't look like it's from Ashton under Lyne to me. Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

Arthur.

Yes it is and I might have got the name wrong :-((

Martin

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Not necessarily, Martin, I'm fairly sure there was an American maker with that name.

Reply to
Arthur Griffin