Illinois event

Anyone on the list going to the UMBA blacksmith event at So. Beloit, Il this weekend. More info at www.umbaonline.org

I looked at their stupid site, and they don't even mention where the event is. The fire arts people in Chicago also have a dumb site with a directions map to their shop that shows streets that don't exist.
Does anybody in Chicago cast/forge stuff for fun too?

Crow Leader wrote:

Your point about not having a map for you is well taken, and I will bring it up.
But it is probably for the best anyway. Folks with a large chip on there shoulder would feel generally uncomfortable in the friendly atmosphere of Jims shop.
Mike Graf

I guess only jerks like me expect useful/accurate content on a website.

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 08:40:00 +0000 (UTC), Crow Leader
Isn't that what they call "Artistic License" ?
Bear
It's also called we couldn't find them, so they lost two potential students (aka money). I hope working with hot metal doesn't cause brain damage.