Illinois event

Anyone on the list going to the UMBA blacksmith event at So. Beloit, Il this weekend. More info at

781

I looked at their stupid site, and they don't even mention where the event is. The fire arts people in Chicago also have a dumb site with a directions map to their shop that shows streets that don't exist.

Does anybody in Chicago cast/forge stuff for fun too?

781 wrote:
Reply to
Crow Leader

Your point about not having a map for you is well taken, and I will bring it up.

But it is probably for the best anyway. Folks with a large chip on there shoulder would feel generally uncomfortable in the friendly atmosphere of Jims shop.

Mike Graf

Reply to
ghs

Reply to
Crow Leader

their shop that shows streets that don't exist.

Isn't that what they call "Artistic License" ?

Bear

Reply to
Bear

It's also called we couldn't find them, so they lost two potential students (aka money). I hope working with hot metal doesn't cause brain damage.