anyone home?

no new posts for days?? Whassup widdat?

Reply to
granpaw

sleepy folks that is "granpaw" skrev i melding news:Xns95FE7FC7EE60Bgranpawiicenturyteln@216.196.97.142...

Reply to
H-k

It's just the way this newsgroup is. :) Next thing you know, nobody will shut the hell up. :/

Alvin in AZ

Reply to
alvinj

I noticed that - and some of the other groups the same - maybe a network issue on some of this and to many snow and rain storms ?

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

I'm busy rebuilding the bathroom. There was a leak.

Charly

Reply to
Charly the Bastard

My excuse is that I was doing it not writing about it; there was a Frontier Heritage show at the Fairgrounds and I wanted a decent display. Went well, too. A bunch of my regular pieces already fit, but I made up a Conestoga wagon toolbox with all the trimmings, and a posnet and a couple other new fireplace cookery pieces.

Conrad Hodson

Reply to
Conrad Hodson

Conrad Hodson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@efn.org:

Pictures...post pics (on the dropbox of course). purty pleeese.

Reply to
granpaw