anyone home?

no new posts for days?? Whassup widdat?

sleepy folks that is

It's just the way this newsgroup is. :) Next thing you know, nobody will shut the hell up. :/
Alvin in AZ
H-k wrote:

I noticed that - and some of the other groups the same - maybe a network issue on some of this and to many snow and rain storms ?
Martin
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
granpaw wrote:

I'm busy rebuilding the bathroom. There was a leak.
Charly
Charly the Bastard wrote:

My excuse is that I was doing it not writing about it; there was a Frontier Heritage show at the Fairgrounds and I wanted a decent display. Went well, too. A bunch of my regular pieces already fit, but I made up a Conestoga wagon toolbox with all the trimmings, and a posnet and a couple other new fireplace cookery pieces.
Conrad Hodson

Pictures...post pics (on the dropbox of course). purty pleeese.