Bromham Mill Appleday

Gentlemen,

Last weekend was my last engine do of the season at which I manage to organise at least a dozen engines but because of four "no shows" three of which didn't bother to tell me I could only muster six engines. I as usual took plenty of pictures which you can find at the My Photo's link below. Enjoy.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

the photo labeled "what is it" is a meggar used to test electric motor

roger