Barlyland pictures

I have put some pictures of the large display of engines at Barlylands last week in the usual place.

Off to the "Henham" Rally at the Norfolk showground tomorrow night. I will report on my views when I get back.

Reply to
Pete Aldous

Nice pictures as usual, Pete. I like the look of the Warwick Eagle. I've never yet seen one.

I love that Six Mule Team as well. I took some photos last weekend at The North Wales Transport Extravaganza. You've reminded me to get on and post them.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin