Riccal Vintage Gathering

Just got back from a scorching weekend, about 50 Stationary engines, 20 tractors and numouros other exibits. Not a big rally but the usual Yorkshire hospitallity prevails.

Pictures in the usual place.

Video shots of starting Dans Tangye and the Jupiter Rammer at work are been sent to Dan for adding to his website (hopefully).

Andy M

Reply to
andyengine

Pics and movies now up at my website

An excellent weekend, though I'm nursing a bit of sunburn today and a sore shoulder where I failed to get the Tangye diesel past compression

- luckily the air bottle is now blown up and it will start on pressure if required.

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden