Squadron Flyer - Just got mine...

Mine rolled in with today's mail. Did you see that new Hasegawa multiple box set for the Mitsubishi Zero?? Something like 18 separate kitf from the A6M1 prototype through the A6M2-K trainer and the A6M2-N floatplane. All the variations on Jiro Hirokoshi's theme in one package. I wish I could get one but I ended up owing Uncle this year so it's not in the budget. Oh Well!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
Bill Shuey

Got mine Thursday and forgot to put everyone on notice. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

=A0 =A0 Bill Shuey

Hasegawa's Frankenkit philosophy ensures that you'll have 18 little bags and one trash-size bag in the box. Really. I'm looking at the P-40. Beautifully molded, and then you have to drop in the bits that make it an E, and find out that you're using as much filler as you would for the Revell P-40. At least you can build it, though--unlike their Harrier(s).

Reply to
tomcervo

I'm pretty sure that the Zero kits are in individual boxes in one big box. A hobby shop that I was in a couple of weeks ago had the set broken up for individual sale. Each was in a brown standard size box with a line drawing of the variant on the top.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams