Testors Glue

I love it, man I just went out and bought another case. I love to sit
around, and sniff glue all day. Makes the day go by so nicely, and things
just look better. Sometimes I even put some glue on my kits, stiscks them
togithwer reely well.
wn iwasworking on my nwewset midels just now, I was usingeng laker paint in
my closeded room.yes i lovesit good
i am boeinsd a 439 fjs ajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjnsdf
kss
sdddddddddddsdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddds
ddddddddfksdfweriwe
weijfskdmf,sdjq;;;;;;kllllllllllljgbbbbbbbbeebuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Reply to
G.I.D.
>So it would seem. >-- >Cheers: Bill Woodier >In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been >granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. >I do not shrink from this responsibility -- I welcome it. > My Home Page:
having a happy day!.
Reply to
teem