Testors Airplane Glue

I have always loved this stuff, I love the way it smells! I like the way it makes your fingers feel like plastic when you put some on and let it harded! I like to peel it off, like a second skim layer. I also like the way it tastes! It tastes like it smells and that is good!

I like to build my models in a small room with no airflow, I like to airbrush with Laquer in my room too. Laquer smeels really good too, I want to drink some some day to see if it tastes good too.

I love plastic modelling! I Love Testors Airplane Glue!

When I build models with Testors airplane glue it make me forget about bad things, ugly things, like Sheri's baby!

Man am I ever Glad I have a good supply on hand! I need to stop now, so I can sniff more glue!

HA HA H!

Ya Baby!

August 2004 Phoenix!

I WILL BE THERE!

ProMedeler

Reply to
Azhosers

You know, Az, you're a pretty good modeler from those pictures you put on line a couple years back. That P-2 firebomber model showed some real skill and imagination. We could learn from you if you would stop acting like such a jagoff.

Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

carefu, those last 2 brain cells are flickering... never mind, snort on.

Ozzy, is that you?

-John

Reply to
Pacific95

That explains a ~lot~.

The Old Timer

Why.................thank you! I like to post weird stuff, it is part of my nature. To be honest-I have 300 model kits to sell off , ans I had RK and now I cant see up close without goggles! I also had been hit by a drunk head on and have so much pain now I cant sit and build. I do however pop open a tube of testors every now and then to smell it!

it is the way that it is! BTW-the firebomber was done in 1/288(?) it was a P3 from a set of aircraft used to add to a carrier-not super sure of the scale!

ProMedeler

Reply to
Azhosers

any lindberg?

Ahhh......

There IS justice in this world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azzz1588

You know, he may have just run full tilt into a mirror.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Yeah, but either way, as long as he got hurt, it is a good thing !!

But then I forget, he could have his skull crushed in, and it would be no loss......................

Azzz1588

But if he's in pain maybe we should put him down. Can't let an animal suffer like that.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

"Maybe we should put him down?" What have we been doing all this time, if not that?

Reply to
EGMcCann