Ding Hao! and Big Beautiful Doll

I've got the Academy 1/72 P-51B and, as usual, I'm not completely
satisfied with the choices available on the kit decal sheet (or any of
the aftermarked sheets I already have). Can anybody tell me where I can
find markings for Jim Howard's Mustang, "Ding Hao!"?
And in slightly related question, does anybody make 1/32 decals for John
Landers' P-51D "Big Beautiful Doll"?
TIA for any help.
Reply to
Joe Jefferson
Super Scale used to make a wide variety of decals in 1/72 but it seems that scale has taken a back burner. Can anyone access their site at:

It doesn't work for me. I have their 1/48 sheet for Ding Hao; if you're interested, I'll scan it and you can have decals made in your scale.
hth
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Reply to
Keeper
(p&e)
Keeper wrote:
I tried it several times and all I got was "specified server could not be found".
I'd really appreciate that. I've been searching all over the place, but so far I haven't been able to find anything in 1/72.
Reply to
Joe Jefferson