How to contact "The Fantasy Printshop" ?

Hello, I'm working on some decals. I want to contact the Fantasy Printshop as they do custom decal printing.
I have trouble visiting there web site (either at home or at work). Either
at the address given by Google (www.fantasyprintshop.co.uk) or at the address seen in the last issue of SAMI (www.fantasyprintshop.com). I always receive the following error: "error 403: Forbidden !" .
When mailing at the following address fantasy(remove) snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.uk (or fantasy(remove) snipped-for-privacy@bt-internet.uk) I get my mail returned.
Is there someone who knows how to contact them?
If I let them print the decals then I will have some extra decal sets as spare (the minimun order is 25 sheets). So I you would like to know what I'm working on:
Airfix Avro 504k - U.1 - 1/72 Russian air force trainers
Hasegawa Lockheed C-130 Hercules - 1/200 Turkish Air Force Peruvian Air Force Indonesian Air Force Austrian Air Force
Minicraft P-51 Mustang 1/144 Swiss Air Force
Minicraft B-17 flying fortress 1/144 Swiss Air Force
Minicraft B-24 liberator 1/144 Swiss Air Force
Minicraft B-58 Hustler 1/144 Some what if markings
Greetings,
FilipFr http://users.pandora.be/filsoft/index.htm
There site has been down for a few weeks now; I did get a response from them a couple of months ago. I'd wait another month and see if they come back. hth
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Thank you.
I've seen the message on their web site. I'll try to contact later.
Greetings,
Filipfr

them a