Lister D pulley

ISTR someone after a Lister D drive pulley, one on Ebay at:--

I have posted some pics of the Wantisden Power of the Past Rally in the usual place....that was the last Rally of a very busy 13 weekend season.....got to look forward to the winter now....sigh. Better get on resoring I guess.

Anyone going to Cheffins on Saturday?

Reply to
Pete Aldous

I reckon resoring sounds painful, I meant of course restoring.

Reply to
Pete Aldous

Difficult to tell but it looks a bit thick in the outer for a D. I'd say a Petter A? ttfn Roland

Roland and Celia Craven