Anson Engine Museum, Poyton, Cheshire

Group

Why not visit the Anson Engine Museum this weekend the 25th/26th October our last open weekend of the year, lots of engines running, the opportunity to join the Friends and see meet old friends.

Regards

John Davidson

Secretary & Trustee

Reply to
logbook1

A few of us are going on Sunday, Kim Siddorn, Dave Croft and myself.

Are any of the rest of you coming? Last chance this year!

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

Arthur, Don't I get a mention then :-((

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Martin, that afwul polbrem for me, iabilnty to tpye has raeerd it's ulgy haed aigan.

You deserve a special because you're bringing a couple of mates.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Be trehe or be suaqre!

opportunity

Reply to