Anyone else fancy the Anson? Away for a bit.

All, I responded to Geoff's post about engine enquiries with what may evolve into a partial group get-together at the Anson's last running weekend of 2003. I've never been and am looking forward to it.

So far, Dave, Kim and myself have expressed interest in visiting the Anson Museum on the Sunday 26th October.

I've brought the idea out into it's own thread so that none of you miss it.

If you're interested get typing! I'm now going to bed and will be leaving early morning for Erin's Isle, so you will hear no more from me until late Monday night or Tuesday.

Regards, Aarthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

I reacon its about time I revisited this place of worship if only to see an engine I recovered which now stands outside the buildings.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman