Has anyone else noticed that...

Has anyone else noticed that if you hit the "N" key SW 2005 will show the
plane normal to the screen, BUT if you hit the "N" key again SW 2005 will
NOT rotate 180 like in past releases?
Or am I missing something (which is usually the case)?
TIA,
Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
Hi,
Yes, same problem here. But I know a guy who just bought solidworks 2005 and received cd's versus download and he mentioned that that function is working for him????
Zander
Reply to
Zander
Well, my problem IS with the CD's that I got last Friday 9/17.
Thanks, Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
Must be a machine dependant problem? Seems strange....
Reply to
Zander
OK, thanks Zander.
So, just to confirm, I'm the only one having this problem???
Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
Hi Muggs,
I have the same problem with a web installed 2005 SP 0. It worked with the betas and pre rel though.
/Mike S
"Muggs" wrote in message
Reply to
Mike S
Same problem here with the downloaded version.
Jason
Reply to
Jason
According to my VAR, SW is aware of this and it is fixed in SP1.
Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
Me too.