Re: SW2004 SP5.0 Normal to view icon

First a question - what version & SP of SW?

I have been using mine in SW2005 SP0.1 and it appears to operate properly. But, I don't have a spaceball.

WT

"Normal to" works like it should under the Orientation box (when you hit > space bar) but not from the "Standard Views" toolbar. It no longer works > mapped under my spaceball either. Oh joy!!! Can someone else please confirm > this. > > Thanks > > Matt B. > >
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

LOL, Happy Holidaze Wayne, sp & sw version would be in the subject line :-) , 2004 sp5.0, went from 4.1 and was working fine.

Matt B.

Reply to
Matthew A. Bush

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I hate it when I do that. I sometimes forget to actually READ the subject line. I have something big open in

2005, so I'll try it when I close that.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I just tried it in SW2004 SP5.0 and it seemed to work just fine. I picked a face, then another, and then hit the icon in the toolbar. It gave me a view normal to the first face I picked, with the second picked one towards the top of the screen.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
2004/SP5.0 Normal from toolbar works OK here Except I can no longer toggle between opposite sides by repeating the Normal command. Repeat Normal was a useful addition

Kman

Reply to
Kman

That is what I meant, I should of been more specific.

Thanks

Reply to
Matthew A. Bush

This was "broken" in SW 2005 SP 0.0 and in SP 0.1, but is now fixed in SP1.0. It must have gotten messed up in the new 2004 SP5.0, which is a shame because it's the last SP for 2004. Just to be clear I'm talking about the "N" key makeing the view normal to a selected face or plane and then anti-normal if you hit the "N" key again.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Yep, it a real shame, shame on SW