Offset Plane question

Hello All,

This has been driving me crazy for a long time but I'm finally going to ask, in case anyone (brighter than myself) has figured this out.

Try this example: Offset the Top plane down 2". Click the Top plane and hit "N" on the keyboard. Now click on the new offset plane and hit "N" on the keyboard.

Why is the view rotated 180 degrees?

In case anyone is wondering, the reason I what to be able to remidy this is that when I copy and psate a Sketch its is also 180 out. Has anyone figured out the rhyme or reason that SW planes behave like this?

I'l just sit here and scratch my little bald head while I wait for an answer.

TIA, Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

=== Try this example:

====== This must be a regression as it works as expected in SW04. Eddie

Reply to
Eddie

Muggs, Interesting! Now offset the plane you created by another 2" or so, and it works as you would expect it to work. I guess a workaround would be to create three planes offset from Top, Front, Right at 0" and work from them at the 180=B0 rotation.

Steve

Reply to
GTCadGuy