Re: plane???

No

-- indoruwe

----------------------------------------------------------------------- indoruwet's Profile:

this thread:

indoruwet

It's a Precedent T-180 and the company has been out of business for about 5 years now.

Steve

does anyone know what kind of plane this is, and maybe the manufacturer?

thanks a lot

Reply to
Steve

does anyone know what kind of plane this is, and maybe the manufacturer?

thanks a lot

Reply to
MK

Precedent T-180 = 180cm = 70" span but I don't know how long they were. A straightforward .40 would be ample power for it. The company also used to produce a big brother to the T-180, a T-240 (240cm span - about 94"), but as I said in reply to the OP the company has gone out of business. A shame really - their kits contained real wood that you had to cut and shape and glue together to make bigger parts which were in turn also glued together. Anyone remember that sort of thing?

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Just out of curiosity, why did you bother answering?

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Because all I could see was :

Hi there all of you flying man does anyone know what kind of plane this is, and maybe th manufacturer? thanks a lot

Nothing more, was wondering if you forgot to add pic or something. Then I missed adding comment (pic please). My apologies

-- indoruwe

this thread:

indoruwet