BalsaCraft

Looking for vendor in USA for the

Limbo Dancer, made by Balsacraft. TI

-- indoruwe

----------------------------------------------------------------------- indoruwet's Profile:

this thread:

indoruwet

I believe at one time it was Tower that imported them.

Jerr

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

----------------------------------------------------------------------- tailskid2's Profile:

this thread:

tailskid2

Tower used to carry them. AFAIK, there is no current vendor for Balsacraft in the USA Tower dropped them shortly after I bought mine, so since then I have been manufacturing my own parts to keep my plane flying.

the closest thing I have seen is the Model Tech Magic 3D arf

Bob Cowell

Still have the plans for it ? If yes, would you share. Will pay for copying and shipping.

TIA

-- indoruwe

----------------------------------------------------------------------- indoruwet's Profile:

this thread:

indoruwet

I should have what you need, Shoot me an e-mail, and I will take a look in my files the first chance I get.

bob

Reply to
Bob Cowell

Uhmm.... e-mail to what addy ? Not visible on my browser (Firefox). I'm reading this forum thru RC Groups.com If you can see my e-mail, drop me a line. snipped-for-privacy@att.net Thanks a million