Where to purchase Combat Planes?

Does anybody have any information of a good website or retail stor

where i can purchase one? Ive looked everywhere

-- spankfest200

----------------------------------------------------------------------- spankfest2005's Profile:

this thread:

spankfest2005

Spanky-

Rccombat.com has sites that sell combat planes. Look under 'resources' and then under 'plans/kits' for these sites. Tower Hobbies carries the Lanier brand 'slasher' and 'ripper'. And I believe Great Planes has several 2610 scale combat planes too, found at Tower Hobbies.

Swede

Reply to
swede

Homemade, ARF, commercial kit, or what ?

I love my Battle Floyd

-- indoruwe

----------------------------------------------------------------------- indoruwet's Profile:

this thread:

indoruwet

Call Jeff Weiss at:

Air-Kill Products

5049 College Oak Drive Suite H, Sacramento, CA 95841 phone: (916) 332-4661
Reply to
Paul McIntosh

-- re362

this thread:

re3626

I have flown the Scooter (lost due to wind failure) and have a Super Scooter. Also have a new Scooter in the box waiting to be built. These are slope combat planes. All EPP, very manuevarable, great fliers. Also stuck a wireless camera on top of the Super Scooter for combat video. There is also a glow powered plane called the Gremlin if that is the type of combat plane you are looking for.

Fubar of The HillPeople