Where to purchase Combat Planes?

Does anybody have any information of a good website or retail stor
where i can purchase one? Ive looked everywhere
--
spankfest200
spankfest2005's Profile:

spankfest2005
Spanky-
Rccombat.com has sites that sell combat planes. Look under 'resources' and then under 'plans/kits' for these sites. Tower Hobbies carries the Lanier brand 'slasher' and 'ripper'. And I believe Great Planes has several 2610 scale combat planes too, found at Tower Hobbies.
Swede
Reply to
swede
Homemade, ARF, commercial kit, or what ?
I love my Battle Floyd
-- indoruwe ----------------------------------------------------------------------- indoruwet's Profile:
this thread:
indoruwet
in Vience So Calif , free shipping at the moment...
www.hobbype> Does anybody have any information of a good website or retail stor
this thread:
re3626
I have flown the Scooter (lost due to wind failure) and have a Super Scooter. Also have a new Scooter in the box waiting to be built. These are slope combat planes. All EPP, very manuevarable, great fliers. Also stuck a wireless camera on top of the Super Scooter for combat video. There is also a glow powered plane called the Gremlin if that is the type of combat plane you are looking for.
Fubar of The HillPeople

Site Timeline