Marlow milling machine

Hello All, I've just bought a Marlow vertical milling machine in need o

restoring, searching the net I came across this site and your mention of the said machine. Could any one out there help me out with an advice and some pictures? Cheer

-- Nouris

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Nourish's Profile:

this thread:

Nourish

"This Site" is Usenet.

FWIW I am not a "Guest" of RC Groups, either!

RC Groups is repackaging Usenet for the consumption of the AOL set.

Try

for some Marlow info.

Tried Google?

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

In message , Nourish writes

I have a Marlow 4A.

Contact me off list if you wish..

Regards,

Reply to
Pat Martindale

Thanks Pat, I'm new to this - how do I contact you?. Cheer

-- Nouris

this thread:

Nourish