Marlow milling machine

Hello All, I've just bought a Marlow vertical milling machine in need o
restoring, searching the net I came across this site and your mention
of the said machine. Could any one out there help me out with an
advice and some pictures? Cheer
--
Nouris
Nourish's Profile:

Nourish
"This Site" is Usenet.
FWIW I am not a "Guest" of RC Groups, either!
RC Groups is repackaging Usenet for the consumption of the AOL set.
Try
for some Marlow info.
Tried Google?
Cheers Trevor Jones
Reply to
Trevor Jones
In message , Nourish writes
I have a Marlow 4A.
Contact me off list if you wish..
Regards,
Reply to
Pat Martindale
Thanks Pat, I'm new to this - how do I contact you?. Cheer
this thread:
Nourish