Foam wing cores needed.

Yeah. I want to know, too. More and more people are doing this but I don't wan'ta'. My next serious model will use foam cores because nothing else will work. This will be my old-man, MD-Competition, sailplane design. (MD = Macular Degeneration.)
I will need three cores cut to my templates...18" chord, 36" span, 7% thickness.
Ken
For model images --
one-of-a-kind, non-fiction book -- "Ball Turret Gunner; Weather Bad/Flak Heavy"
Ken Cashion
depends what part of the galaxy you live in here on Earth there are loads of places but it might be to give us a clue
Reply to
Mr Fixit
I really cannot tell you who custom cuts wings but can offer an alternative. I have copies of a video tape done by Good-To-Go Models a couple years back on cutting your own foam wings. The focus is on control line models using white beadboard foam but the techniques are the same for CL, FF and RC (just different size and shape wings). The video runs two hours, covers pretty much everything you need to get started cutting foam, Cost is $15 which includes the postage. I take personal checks (and ship once it clears the bank, money orders (and ship usually next business day) and currently have a copy of the tape for sale on Ebay. Bob Furr 15872 Farnam Street Omaha NE 68118
Reply to
Bob Furr
Try these guys
OTOH, a bit of "googling" will just do wonders .....
-- indoruwe ----------------------------------------------------------------------- indoruwet's Profile:
this thread:
indoruwet
LOL mind you I do love the way some people have assumed that citizens of USA are the only people to read and post here or even that USA is the only country that possibly exists
Reply to
Mr Fixit
They're not?!
Oh, we know about the other ones. Boy! Do I know about the other ones!
Ken
Reply to
Ken Cashion
I can cut just about any shape as long as it will fit within 50" long, 20" wide and 12" thick. I have a computerized cutter. All I need are tracings of the root and tip along with any washout requirements.
Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Site Timeline