Chainsaw

Does a chainsaw constitute a stationary engine?

John

Reply to
John Manders

Hmm, a V8 chainsaw - now there's a challenge :-)

Matt

Reply to
Matt W

Bloody Americans! Nothing to them. Isn't there a spare Merlin sitting about?

Dan

Reply to
Dan Gates

In message , John Manders writes

In this case, yes, 'cos you'd never pick the ruddy thing up!

TTFN

Pete

Reply to
Peter Scales

Who says?

Bob Yates

THANK YOU, THANK YOU for this brilliant movie clip. What really impressed me was the second chain saw shown. AT LAST a decent use to put a Hardly Dangerous to. Probably still wouldn't be a lot of use but should be a 8 to 10 percent improvement over the average 80cc two stroke chain saw.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Good Grief - what a beast, heavy but quick. Lovely clip

Reply to
Dave Spam

Yes, well... Words (almost) fail me in a family group such as this. I take it back.

Extremely impressive, and so is the chainsaw :-)

Pete

Reply to
Peter Scales