Ironman models... anyone else?

So,... has anyone else done one? I got started on the head today...

.. 8^)

Reply to
zxys

Hi Paul

Have You seen the dutch guy Mark Ho's Artforms made from stainless steel and bronze.

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L

Hi Paul,

great work (as usual). I would like to have a try on it but I still did not find some good templates from sideview an frontview. On internet there´s a lot of different styles and designs of the helmet, but most is crab. Can you provide a good link or or source to get started with?

thanx & regards

jojo @ nexxon

"zxys" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
JOJO

Hey JoJo,

Thanks, man... it's always fun to model characters and/also this movie was very good so.. some good feeling motivation!! 8^)

I here ya, not many images for clear profiles... but I did find this Quicktime VR of a bust (some guys sell them)...

=2E.

snipped-for-privacy@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
zxys

Kister,

Yes, I've seen it,.. it's a very kewl design!

=2E. 8^)

Reply to
zxys