wolseley wd2

Help! Ive recently bought a wd2 motor and upon getting it started, found it revved its head off. i've looked into it and the brass/bronze governor rod has broken. Has anyone got a spare i could buy, or direct me to where i could obtain one please? i was hoping to show it at my local show at the end of may, but have an old faithful lister d if all else fails! grateful for any help, andy

Reply to
willnharry