Re: Violin Model?

Matthew,

Paul Salvador did a very unconventional (but very pretty) violin. A picture of it can be found here.

Maybe you could email him and ask if he'd be willing to share it

Regards

Mark

I was wondering if anyone had a model of a violin that I could use. I'm > finally getting around to playing with PhotoWorks & a violin would go > wonderfully with my composition. > > Thanks > > Matt B. > >
Reply to
Mark Mossberg

Matthew,

I did a violin which was traditional, then got board and made my own.

(traditional)
(my own)

Sorry, I'm kind of not willing to supply my model. (I could think about offering a dumb parasolid file) I actually wanted to do some work with a few people a few years ago but nothing surfaced.

Someone else may have something for you?

Good luck.

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Paul,

You are just amazing...

-Michelle

Reply to
Michelle Pillers

Paul,

I would like to take this opportunity to agree with Michelle and express my long-felt and humble admiration for your work. As astonishingly creative as it it is diverse and with technical complexity that often leaves me shaking my head. You rock dude! Please keep it coming.

JJ

Reply to
JJ

Glad you enjoy them and thanks for the kind words. 8^)

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Paul, how about a little 3D nudity to showcase 2004 for us all? :-)

Reply to
Elzevir