good pc.?configuration?

hello all; i must change my Pc...what is the ideal configuration for you? im ready to buy : P4 2.8 or 3Ghz

1Go ram HD 36 Go SCSI ( it must be scsi?) video card pro....quadro or other...

what do you think of that? ty for your response or for your link to website.... have a good day!

Reply to
MS

everything there looks good except for the P4 junk.

check this out:

make sure you pick a decent Quadro card - the best that you can afford.

Reply to
bob zee

ty bob "bob zee" a écrit dans le message de news:bifth0$8uk1h$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-177997.news.uni-berlin.de...

Reply to
MS

Some people swear up and down that SCSI is great. I look at the cost differences between SCSI and ATA drives and can never bring myself to spend the exorbitant difference for what is, I think, a relatively small performance increase. On the other hand, how long will it take to pay off at whatever your boss bills your time for?

Jerry Steiger Tripod Data Systems

Reply to
Jerry Steiger