Blackstone single flywheel 50 HP diesel circa 1950

I have had this engine since the middle 70s and I found it in Abu Dhabi. I shipped it home and recently exhibited it in Norfolk, where it attracted
quite a lot of attention.
I am approaching 73 now and it is a bit of a handful. It is air start and c an be seen on my website www.maribelecosystems.co.uk in the old engine se ction. Because of difficulties with 300 psi air tanks I have fabricated a separate engine start for it and it is mounted on a landrover axel 2 wheel trailer and all weighs about two tons.
Can anyone tell me about how much I could ask for it as I cannot face the e ffort of attending any more shows and also I have a 30 hp Asaa which looks as if it will be more practical for a powerful 3 phase home generator, I ne ed.
I do not think these were sold in UK and after the effort involved in bring ing this back I cannot imagine anyone else possibly doing it!
Thanks George. (in Norfolk)
George,
If you go to this Website http://www.internalfire.com/ and either Email Paul Evans or phone him, details on the Website, he will be able to help you. Paul is the owner of the Museum, which is dedicated to large engines, and his knowledge is all knowing.
Martin Perman