30 hp 3 phase motor

I have a large 3 phase 22kw electric motor which I cannot use in my single phase or 3kw 3 phase workshop. Does anyone know how much this would be worth if I advertised it
locally, it is Crompton quality device and very heavy, or is it worth more as scrap?
Thanks George.
I am in Norfolk, near Norwich, if anyone is interested.