3 phase RCD and 3 phase motor connections

I'm installing a 3 phase generator to power a couple of 3 phase motors. The generator output has L 1 - 3 and N, as has the RCD/GFCI. The frequency inverter and motors though do not have a N terminal - as a motor is a balanced load. What do I do with the N cable after the RCD?? If the N is not connected, then I cannot see how the RCD/GFCI works?? Any thoughts??

TVMIA

Reply to
CS

What do I do with the N cable after the