3 phase RCD and 3 phase motor connections

I'm installing a 3 phase generator to power a couple of 3 phase
motors. The generator output has L 1 - 3 and N, as has the RCD/GFCI.
The frequency inverter and motors though do not have a N terminal - as
a motor is a balanced load. What do I do with the N cable after the
RCD?? If the N is not connected, then I cannot see how the RCD/GFCI
works??
Any thoughts??
TVMIA
Reply to