New Haptic Feedback Device...

After seeing the Novint Falcon review,.. I got bored today and wanted to have some fun...

Happy New Year!

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

BTW, I have every respect towards the people creating haptic devices like the Novint Falcon and others,..

I'm sure it's a interesting challenge and I'd luv to try using them or work on designing something one of these days?

Has anyone here used them?? Comments?

Anyhow I was in a wierd mood and the New Years made me think of all the people on their diets and the Falcon device and games got me thinking...

8^)
Reply to
Paul Salvador

Nice!

How about letting Rob Rodriguez use the model for the monthly render contest? I for one would love to see how differently people would tackle rendering it.

John Layne

John Layne

Hey Paul,

I have a fair amount of experience with the FreeForm sculpting software and haptic from SensAble technologies. If you still have my # give me a call. I talk much better then I type.

Muggs

Paul Salvador wrote:

Reply to
Muggs