Anson - Not there

If you look for me at The Anson today, you'll not find me, duty calls at
home, I'm afraid as the double glazing arrives on Wednesday and we've a
mound of stuff to move. Sorry to miss it, but after 37 years one learns to
detect the smell of burning martyr quite early on and I like to live in
harmony ;o))
Regards,
J. Kim Siddorn,
Reply to
Kim Siddorn
Hi Kim, I was going to go but when I went to Earlstown market yesterday to get a auto-Darken welding mask I was delighted to find a cheap one. I discovered on return to the car that the Ignition switch wouldn't accept the key. Green Flag had to bring the car back on a transporter! I am taking sedative tablets today in preparation for finding out how much it will cost to put it right tomorrow. 8^)
-- Dave Croft Warrington England
Reply to
Dave Croft
Hi Dave,
Don't worry about the car, just play with the welding mask - they're wonderful for people like me who weld fairly infrequently. I used to find that the process of nodding your head to drop the old mask usually meant I missed the weld spot altogether. Now being able to see what I'm doing I can make a decent (and pretty) weld every time (nearly). :-)
Regards
Mark
Reply to
Mark Howard
Alas, I couldn't make it either - too much work to do with the sheep :-(.
I'm sure it was an excellent do for those who got there.
Regards, Arthur G
Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton
Pleased to say we made it. An extremely enjoyable, and all too brief, diversion from an otherwise unutterably foul drive back from the Lakes. ttfn
Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven