Welded me a gopher today

Went out this AM early, and the little bugger had made two new mounds overnight! The nerve! Gave him a charge of propane and new oxygen for a minute, and got a really deep thump that raised the grass for three feet around. Hope I got the little bastard.

I'm going to make me a trocar out of conduit to introduce chewing gum into the tunnels. I heard that xylitol gum is fatal to them, but can also be fatal to dogs. Will try some on the ones in the pasture.

But the O2/propane is infinitely more fun. Now, to just go pick up that piece of 8' long 8" pipe to make that noisemaker cannon ..........

Low tech approach:

High tech approach: (but compressed air)

The overachiever approach: (and winner at 180db!)

Hmmm. I think I just thought of a use for that old oxygen cylinder no one will take back .....

Steve

Reply to
SteveB