Welded me a gopher today

Went out this AM early, and the little bugger had made two new mounds
overnight! The nerve! Gave him a charge of propane and new oxygen for a
minute, and got a really deep thump that raised the grass for three feet
around. Hope I got the little bastard.
I'm going to make me a trocar out of conduit to introduce chewing gum into
the tunnels. I heard that xylitol gum is fatal to them, but can also be
fatal to dogs. Will try some on the ones in the pasture.
But the O2/propane is infinitely more fun. Now, to just go pick up that
piece of 8' long 8" pipe to make that noisemaker cannon ..........
Low tech approach:

High tech approach: (but compressed air)

The overachiever approach: (and winner at 180db!)

Hmmm. I think I just thought of a use for that old oxygen cylinder no one
will take back .....
Steve
Reply to
SteveB