Gopher revenge

Or Google Rodenator fire.

A true "AW, shit!" moment.

Got mine all done. Put a stun gun on it for igniter power. Am waiting for the gophers to come out in my area to try it.

I'll be sure to stay away from dry grass.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Photos or video when the time comes, please!!!!!

Reply to
Don Foreman

In addition to Rodenator, Barnes has some pretty cool video of their "varmint grenade" bullets essentially vaporizing prarie dogs and ground squirrel varmints.

The video is probably on their website, but they'll mail you a CD for the asking. They were handing out the CD's at Cabela's recently.

Don Foreman

you know what that means

having 3-4 fire extinguishers handy or a water source is NOT a bad idea

Reply to
Brent

If you do shoot a video can I suggest "You light up my life" for the music? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Having a little common sense at your disposal is handy, too. In our fields, the grass is already green, and watering has been going on for nearly two weeks now. I do not know why there are not more gopher mounds yet, but they are still not terribly active.

Being careful to watch out for dry grass, other flammables, building foundations, gas lines, utility lines, and anything else that may be a hazard is outlined in the directions, but you know what us'n men do with the directions. They probably got left in the truck and were burned.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Be sure to do your work on the other side of the fence?

Reply to
Tim Wescott