Burke/Millrite for auction

I've got one of these and it has been a good, solid machine for learning amateurs such as me. For anybody in Ohio, it might be worth look. I'm not affiliated in any way with the website. Just thought it could use a good home.

Garrett Fulton

Reply to
Garrett Fulton

they are a GOOD little mill, of a size suitable for the home shop.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Sure has been for me, and I'll bet it goes for a scrap price.

Garrett

Reply to
Garrett Fulton