Ignore unless interested Mod R,Roader Mags up For Auction

Hello Model Railroaders, Sorry for intruding on your forum but I thought some of you might be interested in the Model Railroader magazines I have up for auction at ebay. I hope it's OK to post FA listings here. There are nine in all from the year 2000 and they are in good condition. Might be worth a look if you are just getting started in the hobby or looking to add to your collection. Here is the item # and a link. item # 5955304703

for your time! E.R. Bolivar, Ohio

Reply to
Four Play