ebay advice sought

In the current auction, which I'd already posted here, we have an item
that's very unusual, and I don't know quite how to portray it. It's a
whole bunch of ship model fittings in brass, wood, etc. I'd imagine that
if each item were sold separately, it would cost a fortune. But as it
is, it's only getting ho-hum interest. Thoughts?
Here's the item:
HUGE Shipmodellers' lot

And as I learned today.. you can go to the seller's index with a shorter

So seriously... this is a very cool pile of stuff but I don't think the
ship modelers are seeing it. On top of that, I'm not a ship modeler
myself, so don't know much about scale of the parts, etc.
-- Stephen
Reply to
Stephen Tontoni
And you can go directly to an item by using this format:
^^^^^^^^^^^
Just change the item number as applicable. I could swear I've told you this before... ;)
Reply to
Al Superczynski
Yeah you did, and I tried but it didn't work because I was doing it wrong. This time I wrote it down. Thanks!
-- Stephen
Reply to
Stephen Tontoni
argggggggggggggggg I have both of the sister ships in 250th scale of the Shinano, Yamato and Musashi both, sighhh Shinano would complete the set sadly with Christmas fast approaching its not possible
Reply to
Daryl
with Christmas fast approaching its not possible
What??? This is the best time! You can go talk to Santa Claus in a week or so! Or have you not been good this year? :)
Daryl wrote:
Reply to
frank
Grins.. I tend to agree... if you really want it, and there's someone out there who would give it as a gift, you might mention it. I sure would!
Reply to
Stephen Tontoni