[FFSMC] Some kits aviation on ebay

Hi all,

Some kits, sometimes rare, on ebay:

- Accurate Miniature B-25B 1/48 :

- Revell Douglas C-47 Skytrain 1/48 :

- Grumman Goose JRF-5 1/48 Signifer :

- Piasecki H21 Flying Banana - 1/48 - Fonderie Miniature :

- Occidental models T-6 Harvard 1/48:

- BAe Hawk 100 - 1/48 - Airfix :

- BAe Hawk 100 - 1/48 - Airfix :

- Accurate Miniature SBD-5 Dauntless 1/48 :

- Very rare convertion set to build a FW 190 D 15 from an Italeri FW

190 D 9 (the auction is for the transkit, but I can sale the Italeri kit if the buyet want for 25 euros) :
I can ship worldwide...

Regards

Reply to
Flying Frog

I forgeted this one:

a fabulous and unfindable 1977 kit : SA-321 Super Frelon 1/35 scale (Heller-Aurora) :

Good luck

Reply to
Flying Frog

Last additions:

- ICM Baltic Fleet Aviation - Soviet Air Force - 1/48 :

- Heller Dassault Mirage III C/B 1/48 (2 kits availables) :

et

- Revell Lockheed P-38J Lightning 1/48 :

- Heller Dassault Etendard IV M 1/48 :

- Heller Dassault Etendard IV P 1/48 :

- Heller C-130 Hercules US Cost Guards 1/48 :

Everything is naturally in perfect condition and complete, and sendings are always hyper-protected.

Greetings

Reply to
Flying Frog

Well, I will not to write here a complete list, but they are this evening more than 50 kits of planes, often rare, even very rare, as well as detailling sets and transkits so unfindable on the market that I released on ebay.

You can find them at this address:

Cheers,

Reply to
Flying Frog