Skyway Model Shop auction - ends soon

Emil has some real collectibles in here. All ends Saturday, May 13,
starting at 5pm PDT. Check it out:
Unusual Aeroclub float set

Very unusual Revell Calypso (Jacques Cousteau) 1/125

RARE Airfix figure set American Indians HO

Very rare Renwal Insect Science kit

MINT Airfix TSR-2 1/72 with Xtradecal decals

Unique Airframe vac Hansa-Brandenburg W.20 1/72

MINT Accurate Miniatures Gulfhawk II resin 1/48

RARE Revell Boeing SST prototype double kit

MISB Revell/Lodela Boeing SST PAN AM double kit

LOT: Contrail Vac kits/ British flying boats 1/72

Very unusual Merlin Models Hawker Woodcock 1/72

Cool Squadron/Airmodel Convair Sea Dart 1/72

Excellent Welsh Models BAC Hawk T. Mk. 1 1/44

VERY rare 1957 Aurora Ryan X-13 Verti-jet 1/48

Collectible 1958 Monogram Missile set 3/32"

HUGE OOP Revell Apollo Saturn V rocket 1/96 scale

RARE Ringo Airdrop tank 1/32

Ultra-rare 1969 Aurora Moonbus 2001 1/40th

MISB RARE Testor's Miss Budweiser hydroplane 1/25

Stephen Tontoni
Your URLs wouldn't wrap if you used this form instead:
Al Superczynski
Thank you Al; I appreciate the tip!
--- Stephen
Reply to
Stephen Tontoni
You're welcome.
And I appreciate knowing that you don't have me killfiled for being a nutjob right-winger... ;)
Reply to
Al Superczynski
laughing... we disagree Al, but you're a good guy. I only killfile people who are abusive, not those I disagree with. (or I'd be so lonely!!) Grins...
--- Stephen
Reply to
Stephen Tontoni
Thank you, sir. :)