Skyway Model Shop auction - ends soon

Emil has some real collectibles in here. All ends Saturday, May 13, starting at 5pm PDT. Check it out:

Unusual Aeroclub float set

Very unusual Revell Calypso (Jacques Cousteau) 1/125
RARE Airfix figure set American Indians HO
Very rare Renwal Insect Science kit
MINT Airfix TSR-2 1/72 with Xtradecal decals
Unique Airframe vac Hansa-Brandenburg W.20 1/72
MINT Accurate Miniatures Gulfhawk II resin 1/48
RARE Revell Boeing SST prototype double kit
MISB Revell/Lodela Boeing SST PAN AM double kit
LOT: Contrail Vac kits/ British flying boats 1/72
Very unusual Merlin Models Hawker Woodcock 1/72
Cool Squadron/Airmodel Convair Sea Dart 1/72
Excellent Welsh Models BAC Hawk T. Mk. 1 1/44
VERY rare 1957 Aurora Ryan X-13 Verti-jet 1/48
Collectible 1958 Monogram Missile set 3/32"
HUGE OOP Revell Apollo Saturn V rocket 1/96 scale
RARE Ringo Airdrop tank 1/32
Ultra-rare 1969 Aurora Moonbus 2001 1/40th
MISB RARE Testor's Miss Budweiser hydroplane 1/25

Stephen Tontoni

Your URLs wouldn't wrap if you used this form instead:

Al Superczynski

Thank you Al; I appreciate the tip!

--- Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

You're welcome.

And I appreciate knowing that you don't have me killfiled for being a nutjob right-winger... ;)

Reply to
Al Superczynski

laughing... we disagree Al, but you're a good guy. I only killfile people who are abusive, not those I disagree with. (or I'd be so lonely!!) Grins...

--- Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

Thank you, sir. :)