Do modelers get laid?

I only seem to get lucky in between projects.

Reply to
Da Guy

Like in all areas of society, there are differing amounts of "getting lucky". I know of several people in the hobby, who are "industry celebreties"....who have a second occupation as active producers and participants in the...shall we say... adult video entertainment industry.

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

ah, a hearty incentive to finish projects?

---Tontoni

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

Not very often it seems. A friend took a girl back to his apartment and as soon as she got inside she remarked: "This isn't an apartment, it's a

****ing toy shop!" and walked straight back out again. Females tend to equate models with toys and toy collectors with being gay.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Good heavens, no... I have a stash with 11 F-4s, 10 Spitfires, 9 F-16s and

6 Hunters. I don't have *time* to get laid!!!

:-D

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Gay guys would have exquisitely appointed apartments.

Reply to
willshak

With walls lined with Barbies and Kens.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Of course, I only joined the hobby and clubs to meet women...in the words of Humphrey Bogart who had gone to Casablanca for the waters: "I was misinformed"

---stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

Why would you want to take time away from modeling? ;)

Reply to
eyeball

Let's see.........That means I would have to finish 2 models a day. Anyone got any extra slammers (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Too much sex can cause callouses on your hands and impair your vision , both seriously affecting the building of precision scale models.

Reply to
noddy

god knows how many times i got laid 2 weeks ago in Germany........had my choice of hundreds of girls.

Oh yeah, not got a new bight blonde hairstyle......take a look here

Jules

No - we're all mammals as far as I can tell.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

I don't know the answer to that question - I'll have to ask my wife.

Art

Reply to
Art Murray

In the words of John Milner from Americasn Grafitti-''If they can find you,they ain't worth it!""The HOP?!.you just got your asses otta there!"",oops,went a little overboard.

Reply to
teem

Jules, you have to cut back! Those women are draining the colour out of your hair! :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-modeller

If you have to ask,......;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-modeller

yeah but its worth it!! ;-)

Reply to
Jules

Really! Mine has no problem with my models. Then again, her models tend to turn out better than mine :)

Dom

Reply to
Dominique Durocher

"A friend" .... yeah, right. ;-)