Do modelers get laid?

watch the scenes near the end of the move "The 40 Year Old Virgin"....hopefully it will not apply to most of us...

Craig

Reply to
crw59

The "40" part is certainly off the mark...

Reply to
Rufus

None of the title applies here. I have two kids and grandkids to show for being alive. And the 40 part - well, that was a while back.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-modeller

I was referring to his overzealous protection of his action figures in their unopened packages......

Craig

Reply to
crw59

well there is one way to mix paint at the same time..

Reply to
crw59

Ah, didn't see the flick so I went just by the title. A friend did see it and was ticked by the casual use of obscene language. No, he's no prude.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller