Ebay alert -- Skyway Model Shop

This auction ends on Saturday afternoon. The star of the show is the Deusenberg, I think:

Aeroform Vac North American B-45C/RB-45C 1/72

LOT Boeing B-47 Boeing B-52
HUGE Doyusha Aircraft Carrier Shinano 1:250
German armor lot Tiger I, SdKfz 7 Half-track 1:40
Armor LOT: Long Tom, 105mm Howitzer, GI Combat Figures
Revell History Makers Self-propelled Howitzer 1/32
AMT Sinmast Patrick Eagle 1:25
Unusual AMT Penske/Norton Indy Racer 1:25
Collectible Jo-Han Sox & Martin Boss 'Cuda 1:25
Jo-Han Plymouth Superbird Richard Petty 1:25
Rare Revell Dale Earnhardt Wrangler Thunderbird 1:24
Collectible Pete Brock SCCA Datsun 240-Z 1/24
RARE Etzel's SPEED Classics Duesenberg 1/25
Unusual Hasegawa P-51D w/ Ram Jets!! 1/48
RARE WTH Resin Float Spitfire conversion 1/72
Armor lot: Adams 105mm, Revell Cargo tractor, Life-Like
HUGE Shipmodellers' lot
Poste Militaire metal figure Werner Moelders 110mm
Poste Militaire metal figure AG "Sailor" Malan 110mm
Harts English Knight, Battle of Bannockburn 120mm
Friulimodellismo metal Aymer De Valence 1323
Excellent vinyl Horizon "Indiana Jones" 1:6
HUGE Screamin' vinyl "The Rocketeer" 1/4

Stephen Tontoni

Every time I try to go to your auctions they come up as removed ????

Stephen T> This auction ends on Saturday afternoon. The star of the show is the

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott

The URLs are too long for some newreaders. Use this link to see all his auctions:

Moss

Thanks for the help; I didn't know that some newsreaders were truncating the URL's. I'll just use the short 'search' one from now on.

-- Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

Stephen Tontoni said the following on 16/11/06 07:47:

Chevron it and it stops some browsers from line-wrapping a URL!

There, that'll do it!

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks