lindberg

bill b kindly sent me the url for the "new" releases from lindberg. it looks like someone with brains picked some pretty smart kits. of interest to me were the ac, the b17 and me 262's especially. i hope sales will allow a few others to get out. yeah, the

1/72 german stuff.....i'm down to my last 5 of the 234-163-and 335. they are also getting expensive on ebay. get the rivets off, vac some glass and detail your heart out. i have a 335 with the panels up and engines from the ju88 kit modded and in. it's on a balsa panel painted like the autobahn. simple but effective little dio. now if i could just get it back.....

So what was the URL???

Reply to
Bob B