lindberg

bill b kindly sent me the url for the "new" releases
from lindberg. it looks like someone with brains picked some
pretty smart kits. of interest to me were the ac, the b17
and me 262's especially.
i hope sales will allow a few others to get out. yeah, the
1/72 german stuff.....i'm down to my last 5 of the
234-163-and 335. they are also getting expensive on ebay.
get the rivets off, vac some glass and detail your heart
out.
i have a 335 with the panels up and engines from the ju88
kit modded and in. it's on a balsa panel painted like the
autobahn. simple but effective little dio. now if i could
just get it back.....