Denver Airport Display

Just got back from the National Hardware Show in Las Wages. As I walked over the skywalk from A Terminal to the Baggage area in Denver, I found a very large display of model engines, both aircraft and auto all along this area. They varied is scale some large and some small. All were actual working models. I spent about an hour checking out this teriffic display. It is going to be there through the beginning of September. If you happen to be at DIA, make a little time to see it. It is before you hit the security check so anyone can make the short walk over that area. Check it out if possible, it's well worth the effort.

Reply to
Count DeMoney