Show & Erase icon not in 2001?

I have 2001 build 2001200 and for the life of me I cannot find the icon for "show & erase".

Was this left out of this build? Do I need to go to another build or is there a file that I can add?

Thanks!

Reply to
Mike Singer

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Hey David,

Thanks so much for the help, I guess I should have elaborated more. I know where the menu pick is and I know how to customize, but I can't find the icon, it's like it's not in my build!.

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
Mike Singer

Not the one for Show and Erase as my original post stated.

Reply to
Mike Singer