Show & Erase icon not in 2001?

I have 2001 build 2001200 and for the life of me I cannot find the icon for "show & erase".
Was this left out of this build?
Do I need to go to another build or is there a file that I can add?
Thanks!
--
Mike Singer

: I have 2001 build 2001200 : and for the life of me I cannot find the icon for "show & erase". : It should be 'View>Show and Erase', the menu in the menu bar. Right click over the toolbar area and get a list headed 'Top Toolchest' which list all the toolbars showing. Make sure that 'Drawing' is checked and if not, check it. You can also go under 'Tools>Customize screen>Toolbars' and ckeck the Drawing toolbar to display it. Check the drawing toolbar to make sure it has an icon displayed that looks like a flashlight. This is the icon for 'Show/Erase'. To save the customizations, make sure the box is checked for a save to location and browse to your 'Start in' directory (where you keep your config.pro file). If the 'Show/Erase' icon isn't displayed, go to the 'Commands' page, find and highlight the 'Drawing' commands, locate the 'ShowErase' icon and click/drag it to the tool bar. OK your way out of Customize screen.
David Janes

over the

toolbars
also go

display
looks
customizations,
'Start in'

isn't
commands,
out of

Hey David,
Thanks so much for the help, I guess I should have elaborated more. I know where the menu pick is and I know how to customize, but I can't find the icon, it's like it's not in my build!.
Thanks
Mike
: > : I have 2001 build 2001200 : > : and for the life of me I cannot find the icon for "show & erase". : > : : > It should be 'View>Show and Erase', the menu in the menu bar. Right click : over the : > toolbar area and get a list headed 'Top Toolchest' which list all the : toolbars : > showing. Make sure that 'Drawing' is checked and if not, check it. You can : also go : > under 'Tools>Customize screen>Toolbars' and ckeck the Drawing toolbar to : display : > it. Check the drawing toolbar to make sure it has an icon displayed that : looks : > like a flashlight. This is the icon for 'Show/Erase'. To save the : customizations, : > make sure the box is checked for a save to location and browse to your : 'Start in' : > directory (where you keep your config.pro file). If the 'Show/Erase' icon : isn't : > displayed, go to the 'Commands' page, find and highlight the 'Drawing' : commands, : > locate the 'ShowErase' icon and click/drag it to the tool bar. OK your way : out of : > Customize screen. : : Hey David, : : Thanks so much for the help, I guess I should have elaborated more. : I know where the menu pick is and I know how to customize, but I can't find : the icon, it's like it's not in my build!. : So, you go to the Drawing commands on the Commands page of Customize screen and there are no Drawing icons? or just not the flashlight icon for Show and Erase?

click
can
that
icon
way
find
screen and

Erase?
Not the one for Show and Erase as my original post stated.