Help - I need Wildfire CD and PTC will not cooperate

I am in need of help from this list.

I have a license of Wildfire. Hard-drive crash means I need to re-install Wildfire, however I no longer have the CD's (long story).

PTC will not send me CD's since I am not on maintenance (customer no-service).

Will someone please provide me the guidance and direction on how or where to get Wildfire CD's so I can re-install the software.

Thanks,

Mark Mackie snipped-for-privacy@quickparts.com

Reply to
Mark Mackie